viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

I don´t want to go without saying ...

Hi friends!

I don´t want to go without talking about other wonderful sites of Galicia like A Coruña, Lugo and Ourense.
I want also to say that there are many more amazing places in its coast and in its leafy mountains and forests. I invite you to know all of them!

For example, If you go to A Coruña, you have to visit places like Tower of Hércules, the House of Science, Man´s House, Aquarium, Castle of St. Antón, a lot of churches, the Obelisk (Millennium), etc. Also you have to enjoy ist beaches (with its seafront), shops, restaurants, parks and gardens!

In Lugo and Ourense there are also great places to visit, they are the most rural areas of Galicia with more traditional charms!



So my post today is short but I hope to wake you desire to come to my country and discover yourself its magic!

I hope you enjoy my blog and my Galicia!

See you soon

Galician

2 comentarios:

  1. From what period is the Castle of St. Antón Ana??
    Thank you so much!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ana,
    Can you please post a blog entry about galician food? I would love to read about that!

    ResponderEliminar